Labels

9.01.2013

Brighton always makes my day

Today I made it public knowledge that I'm pregnant. (I'm pregnant!) I had no idea that would be a relief. Apparently keeping secrets stresses me out. Also, who else feels extremely awkward posing to have a picture taken of your stomach? 

Sam and I went to the store to get one thing and left with a bunch of other stuff. (But I can't complain because I found this stretchy, really long shirt that will be my growing belly's best friend-AND it has elbow patches).

I felt sort of sad as I dropped Sam and Harry off at the top of guardsman pass so they could mtn bike for a few hours. But then I had the thought to walk around Silver Lake at Brighton. I realized a few minutes into my walk I had a huge smile on my face. That place provides some serious therapy for me. I walked around the lake eating strawberries and watching moose and deer (baby deer!) hang out in their natural habitat and felt soooo much peace and joy and calm. Thanks again Brighton. 

P.s. I saw 2 moose, 4 baby deer, and at least 5 does. Pretty sure they were the same moose that hung out at Brighton when I worked there a few years ago. Meaning I've come face to face with one if them before. 
 







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Jenna! You are adorable! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete