Labels

8.28.2013

A blur of a summer

Aaaaaand I haven't updated my blog in forever. Because life has been insane this summer. During the month of July I spent 50+ hours in the car on road trips and between July 1st and now spent 45 days living out of a suitcase. Why? Well .  .  .

We packed up all our belongings into a moving truck and drove from Colorado to Utah (I'm still in denial about not going back to Colorado). . .


We then spent a week at Lake Powell . . .


We then flew back to Colorado for 2 weeks while Sam took a rotations prep course and stayed at Ben and Dena's . . .



We then drove Brook and Ellie to Utah and then to Idaho where we stayed for a week . . .


We spent a week back in Utah and did some hiking . . .



I created a new website for my artwork (www.jennadouglass.com) . . .



Then I spent a week at Lake Powell while Sam started his first rotation in Utah Valley. . .


And then we spent time sleeping at friends' houses in Provo while I worked on this project for the Peaks Ice Arena.




No worries. We won't be slowing down any time soon. We're going to Washington DC for 4 weeks on Monday. Ah!



1 comment: