Labels

5.07.2012

A week

It's Monday. I can't even believe that last time it was Monday we woke up at 4am and flew back to Colorado. That feels like 10 mondays ago. In that week that really felt like ten days I

flew home from boise

spent plenty of quality time with my favorite person (thanks to his new schedule):

ate sugar cookies:

Saw a snake while biking

Hosted a Cinco de Mayo party

Played with nieces

tracked down and bought this in preparation for Wicked (tomorrow!)

Did some running


Got first aid & CPR certified

Took care of a gimpy husband (indoor soccer)

Did a 42 mile ride to the mountains



Ran flyers to galleries alllll over Denver

Survived chopping onions

Ate my daddy's flan (skillfully made by Sam)

Felt like a kid again (shrinky dinks)

biked past a bunch of deer

exploded oatmeal in the microwave


and bought too many chia seeds



2 comments:

  1. Wearing goggles while chopping onions is a brilliant idea! Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that you are wearing goggles while chopping onions. :) Matt always complains about his eyes for hours when I chop onions while he is in the other room, but it never really bothers me. Maybe some people's eyes are just more sensitive to it. I'm glad you are getting to spend more time with your favorite person.

    ReplyDelete