Labels

12.29.2015

2015 in Review Part II

My parents and my brother drove up to Seattle to visit us in July. We went to Cannon Beach and Seaside on the Oregon Coast, visited Alki Beach again, and went to the Nisqually Nature Reserve.








Scout starting to get good at walking (motivated by her binky).

Pointing at airplanes from Alki Beach. The tide was really low so we had fun walking around looking at seashells.




The rest of the summer we enjoyed more exploring. We returned to Cannon Beach for my best friend's brother's wedding, found a blueberry park where you can pick all the blueberries you want for free, hiked at Mt. Rainer, and hiked Mt. Si. Kim flew to Seattle to visit for a few days then we drove up to Vancouver to do the Lululemon half marathon. The night I got back from Vancouver I found out I was pregnant and I flew to Utah the next day to go to Lake Powell with my family. It was pretty hard not to tell anyone. Nanette and Jared straight up asked me and I'm such a horrible liar that I told them I couldn't hide it.





Tumwater Falls, a few miles south of our house.

Paradise at Mt. Rainier. We hiked to the snow line then turned around. 


Mt. Si. An 8 mile hike with a scramble at the top that we began to climb then turned around because we felt like really irresponsible parents.













No comments:

Post a Comment