Labels

7.18.2012

A visit home

I spent the first week of July in Utah visiting my family while Sam's gone. So . . . most my pictures are of Lily.  But that's probably who I spent the most time with so you'll get to enjoy an accurate (and incredibly cute) view of my time there.  I'll keep this post Sam style--mostly pictures.




Settebellos!



Experiencing City Creek for the first time




So . . . Betsy and I went camping up the Alpine Loop. We BOTH had a dream that we woke up in the morning and the whole mountain was on fire. Well apparently we are prophetesses because what do you know. At 2:00 that day a fire started up there!














Patriotic Popcorn



biked/ran up this beast a billion times








Crestwood caught fire recently. All the trees are gone!


Thai Food :)



new addiction

















the only fireworks display I saw . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment