Labels

9.28.2010

Hurry up baby h!

It's only Tuesday and already this week is great.

Baby Hosenfeld is almost here and I CAN'T WAIT. I will love baby H sooo much. Last night we had a family baby shower for Nanette with all the cousins and aunts.


And would you like to know where I'll be spending my first day as a 21 year old?

This place:



Yes, New York City. I got a scholarship from the art department to go there for a week. But we leave at 11pm on my birthday. Solution? Party the entire week before my birthday with friends and family. Then party the entire week after in one of the coolest cities in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the scholarship; that's awesome! However, I'm pretty offended that you don't already love baby H sooo much. You're still her favorite aunt though. :)

    ReplyDelete