Labels

2.02.2012

A storm is coming


I'm sitting in the gallery, done with the day's tasks, waiting for 5 o'clock.  The sky outside is white.  Everything is shutting down tomorrow because a storm is coming.  I got offended by something today.  It made me feel like I was in high school or middle school again.  And it made me think of the young women I'm an advisor for.  Because they are in middle school and high school.  Interesting how your brain develops and you have new experiences that change your outlook on life.  Everyone was so involved in drama back then. Its something I'm haven't been around in a long time.  I want to relate to those young women.  I do.  But sometimes I forget what it was like to be that age. (not that it was that long ago anyway).

1 comment:

  1. beautiful shot. and it is crazy how our brains change...and awesome that you are a yw advisor- lucky me- i get to go to girls camp this year:)

    ReplyDelete