Labels

9.14.2011

About to be permanently pruny (and proud of it)

After four weeks of painful job hunting and waiting I finally landed a sweet job! No, this job really is sweet. As in, don't have to get ready for work-work in the afternoons-15 to 25 hours a week- starting at 13 dollars an hour-new work clothes equals swimsuits sweet.
Yes, I go to work in a swimsuit. I got hired to be a swim coach at a company called Swim Labs. These are no rec-center swim lessons. They have four endless swimming pools and state of the art video software that records the athlete swimming. Pop on up out of the water and watch what you just did on a screen by the pool. I will teach swimming to people of all ages who either don't know how to swim and want to learn, or those who swim competitively (from swim team to triathlons) and want to improve time or technique.
So next time you see me and I permanently smell like chlorine, you'll know why--because I have the sweetest job ever.

1 comment:

  1. Weird, this post didn't show up in Google Reader. Congrats on the job; way exciting! Remember all those years ago, (like, maybe 3) when we went swimming at Cottonwood Heights and I was giving you tips? Well, now it will be the other way around!

    ReplyDelete