Labels

7.07.2011

Hiatus

Perhaps you've noticed the lack of posting in a couple months. Well, I am now declaring a hiatus for the upcoming couple of months. Between spending all day everyday in the studio preparing for my BFA final show, studying for the GRE and PLACE exams for the grad school I applied to, moving out to Denver, Sam starting medical school, myself graduating, and trying to squeeze a little family and summer in there, there just isn't time to blog. For now. But I will be back. And when I am I'll be a college graduate, a resident of Colorado, the wife of a med school student, and missing my family very much. 2011 has been the craziest year of my life so far. 30 credits, wedding, moving twice, graduation, bfa final show, med school, applying to grad school, having a baby (haha KIDDING). But also the best. Blessings, blessings, blessings. Now I better get back to painting. (this post was instead of GRE study time . . . oops).

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to your posts this fall! Although we'll be seeing lots of each other I hope, so I won't need to depend on them to know how you guys are doing :)

    ReplyDelete